Enjoy the beautiful season of the park with a warm bowl of chili with friends and family. Make a holiday craft, roast marshmallows and make s’mores over the fire. The day’s main event is the Yule Log Quest. Gather your team for this fun scavenger hunt and use a series of clues to find the location of the yule log.
All Yule Log activities take place at the Walter Scott Jr. Lodge.
- Pine Cone Bird Feeders
- Kid Friendly Crafts
- Time with Santa (1-2pm)
- Free Marshmallow Roasting
- Camp Games
- Kindling Hunt for Kids
- Yule Log Quest (Yule log teams may register by calling Platte River State Park 402-234-2217. Limit of 20 teams)
- Bonfire and free lighted hayrack rides
Stay warm on the inside as well with homemade chili, hot dogs, and other yummy treats!
- Hot Dog (or Chili Dog), Chips, Cookie and Drink – $5
- Homemade Chili, Cornbread, Cookie and Drink – $5
- Hot/Cold Drinks – $1
- Carmel Corn – $1
- Cinnamon Rolls – $1
A Park Entry Permit is required.
Download the event flyer: Yule Log 2017