The Level 1 Archery Instructor Certification Course provides graduates the necessary tools to maintain a high level of safety both on and off the archery range and ensures that minimum standards for archery instruction are consistently taught to provide for the safety and enjoyment of the participants, instructors and spectators.
Level 1 Instructors are well prepared to teach beginner archery programs to people of all ages and abilities in a variety of both indoor and outdoor settings in the disciplines of target, field or 3-D archery. The Level 1 Instructor will learn about range safety, range setup, the steps of shooting, equipment and repair, programs and lesson plans.
The Level 1 Instructor will learn about range safety, range setup, the steps of shooting, equipment and repair, programs and lesson plans.
Course Length: 8 hours (Dependent on class size)
Course Cost: $80
Certification Period: Three years from the date of course completion
– Minimum age is 15
– Level 1 course is NOT a prerequisite to attend a Level 2 course
– Qualified to be the lead Instructor for an Explore Archery Program
– Eligible for USA Archery insurance coverage. See USA Archery Insurance page for requirements**.
– All Level 1 Instructors who assist in a USA Archery Club are required to obtain a Range Pass.
– Access to exclusive video content in the USA Archery Mobile Coach app.