Pressey Wildlife Management Area
This is a free competition, open to all youth age 11 and older who have successfully completed Hunter Education and who have not yet graduated from high school. Proof of Hunter Education is required.
* The range will open at 8 AM and matches will begin at 10:30 AM.
* Competitors will be grouped into classes according to age, rifle weight, sight type, and experience level and will compete against their own class. individuals and teams are encouraged to enter.
* Trophies and medals are awarded to top shooters in each class.
* EAR AND EYE PROTECTION IS REQUIRED.
Pressey WMA is located 17 miles S of Broken Bow.
* Individuals pre-register at View Lesson Planshttps://bit.ly/390iPMx
* Teams register at https://bit.ly/32lSrLL .
Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope to see you there!
*Lunch will NOT be provided this year. Participants will need to bring their own food.