Add to Calendar
Join us for the Applejack Festival September 22-23 at Arbor Lodge State Historical Park!
- Apple Display including various historic and modern apple recipes
- History of Morton family fruit tree planting and harvest
- Saturday and Sunday – Hamilton Forge Blacksmithing
- Saturday – Tandy Leather – Leathercrafting demonstrations
- Sunday – Windy River Dulcimers (11 a.m.-5 p.m.)
- Sunday – Model A Car Display – Cornhusker Model A Club (10 a.m.-3 p.m.)
Arbor Lodge Hours of Operation: 9 a.m.-6 p.m. both days.
Cost: $8 for adults/$6 for children (12 and under)/under 3 free.